Disclaimer & Conditions of Use – 23 Melville Street
1. By using this site, you agree that the material and content contained within or provided by 23 Melville Street is for your own personal use and may not be used for commercial purposes or distributed commercially.
2. The material and content contained within or provided by 23 Melville Street should not be copied, reproduced, republished, linked or modified without express written consent of 23 Melville Street.
3. The information on this site is intended to be useful and informative for customers. 23 Melville Street will use reasonable care to ensure that information is accurate at the time it is added to the site.
4. 23 Melville Street cannot, however, guarantee the information is accurate and it shall not be liable for any losses or damage that anyone can suffer as a result of relying on this information.
5. 23 Melville Street retains the right to make changes to the 23 Melville Street site and/or these terms and conditions at any time.
6. Unless stated otherwise all wording, prices, rates or fees mentioned on this site are for guidance purposes only and may change without notice. They are subject to availability, terms and conditions and do not constitute a contract or agreement.
7. The tools on this site can be used to gather information about our products and services however this site does not allow you to buy, reserve or confirm booking of any such service. If you submit a response form on 23melvillestreet.co.uk a member of the team will be in touch to discuss your requirements. If your enquiry is urgent or you want to buy/book now please call 23 Melville Street directly. You will receive an automatic response to any form you submit on 23melvillestreet.co.uk. This only confirms your request has been sent. It does not constitute an agreement.
8. 23 Melville Street assumes no responsibility for the contents of any other websites to which the 23 Melville Street website has links.
9. This Site is controlled and operated by 23 Melville Street, trading name of Chateau Heart Ltd. from its offices in Edinburgh, Scotland. You are responsible for complying with the laws of the jurisdiction from which you are accessing this Site, and you agree that you will not access or use the information on this Site in violation of such laws. These Terms and Conditions and your use of this Site will be governed by the laws of Scotland, without regard to any conflict of law provision. You agree to submit to personal jurisdiction in Scotland, and that any cause of action arising under these Terms and Conditions will be tried and litigated exclusively in Scotland. Our failure to enforce any rights under these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of these Terms and Conditions.